- Delhi Comic Run T-shirt featuring landmarks such as Humayun’s Tomb, Qutb Minar, India Gate and the Bahá’í Temple.
- Available Sizes: XS (36″) to XXL(46″) and all sizes in between
- Available Colors: White, Sunshine Yellow, Ochre Yellow, Flourescent Green
- Text on Front: “DELHI RUNS”
- Text on Back: #makeheritagefun in small font near the collar
- Material: Quick-dry honeycomb weave technical run t-shirt (also great for travelers)
- Shipping: Dispatch within 3 business days
- Hungry for more? See our full list of Delhi-inspired products.
Product Note: Celebrate running in Delhi! The Delhi Comic Run T-shirt is inspired by retro pop art and is arguably the best Delhi souvenir you can wear! We decided to truly make heritage fun by comic-ifying Delhi’s landmarks, using primary colors with the style of comic book imagery from the ’50s. We were specifically inspired by Roy Lichtenstein’s tongue-in-cheek art and use of Ben-Day dots. Representing Delhi’s iconic landmarks – Humayun’s Tomb, Qutb Minar, India Gate and the Bahá’í Temple – using a relatively recent artform, we think, is a unique lens through which to appreciate Delhi’s heritage. Look closer and you’ll spot runners making their way across the city – just as you could when you travel to or run in Delhi.