- Hyderabad Comic Run T-shirt featuring landmarks such as Qutb Shahi Tombs, Falaknuma Palace, Taramati Baradari and the Charminar.
- Available Sizes: XS (36″) to XXL (46″) and all sizes in between
- Available Colors: White, Sunshine Yellow, Ochre Yellow, Flourescent Green
- Design on Front: “Hyderabad Runs”
- Text on Back: #makeheritagefun in small font near the collar
- Material: Quick-dry honeycomb weave technical run t-shirt (works great for travelers too)
- Shipping: Dispatch within 3 business days
- Hungry for more? See our full list of Hyderabad-inspired products.
Product Note: Celebrate running in Hyderabad! The Hyderabad Comic Run T-shirt is inspired by retro pop art and is arguably the best Hyderabad souvenir you can wear! We decided to truly make heritage fun by comic-ifying Hyderabad’s landmarks, using primary colors with the style of comic book imagery from the ’50s. We were specifically inspired by Roy Lichtenstein’s tongue-in-cheek art and use of Ben-Day dots. Representing Hyderabad’s iconic landmarks – Qutb Shahi Tombs, Falaknuma Palace, Taramati Baradari and the Charminar – using a relatively recent artform, we think, is a unique lens through which to appreciate Hyderabad’s heritage. Look closer and you’ll spot runners making their way across the city – just as you could when you travel to or run in Hyderabad.